Welcome to the Woodbury Clay Co. project, where we take a stack of random paperwork from 90 years ago and shuffle it over and over until it turns into a website!
Whether you're Dr. B, one of my fellow Pitt Digital-Humanities students here to see what I've been working on, or one of my railfan friends who's decided to come take a look at what all the complaining has been about, head on over to the Introduction to learn more about what's here!
- 8/12/21: Fixed broken links (how did multiple links break in one year?) and added a missing thumbnail. Project is no longer abandoned.
- 4/28/20: Finally made a banner graphic and some favicons. More copy, descriptions and formatting fixes are up, as well as new "train gif" thumbnails over on the Freight Cars page!
- 4/27/20: Data Viz (shiny new charts and graphs) on each of the main tables are now live. About the Project updated with the story of how this site has been developed so far.
- 4/18/20: Some quick CSS updates before the show!
- 4/17/20: An interactive map of shipments is now live, and the introduction page finally says something besides "I swear I'll write something here later". Woodbury Clay Co. page added.
- 4/16/20: Company and class tables and individual pages now show carload counts. List of PRR forms is now uploaded!
- 4/15/20: Full list of shipments now online: all 115 bills and receipts in the collection are viewable! Static pages now exist and all links should be functional.